Monday, December 1, 2008

Mailbox Monday

While I was out of town for Thanksgiving, the cutest little thing got popped into my mailbox!


This is an I-Spy bag that I got for Evren for Christmas. It's a cute little bag with a clear window that he can look into ans see all sorts of neat little things. When he gets older, he can use the list to search for things specifically. It's loads of fun, and I had to steal it away from Mehlynn (to look at it myself, of course). There is even a set of beads with the letters of his name!

Visit The Diaper Cake Factory here. http://diapercakefactory.etsy.com/ Not only does DeAndra have these adorable little I-Spy bags, she also makes beautiful diaper cakes which are awesome, useful, and unique gifts for baby showers. I've made several diaper cakes for showers I've gone to, and we'll just say that the *cough* effort was really appreciated. DeAndra's are beautiful though!

Also, I wanted to mention this awesome giveaway I found at Cinnamon Sticks Boutique... click on the button on my sidebar ("Twelve Days of Christmas" Giveaway) or go to http://cinnamonsticksboutique.blogspot.com for details. there is tons of pretty jewelry and other cute items to be won!

1 comment:

Little Lovables said...

Those area so cute! My sister makes those as well and so we have tons of them around here, the kids love them.

And yes, very classy diaper cake, we made those as well and they do take a lot of effort. Cute blog!