Monday, December 29, 2008

Mailbox Monday

I got these a long time ago from The Little Love Bug on Etsy, but since they were a Christmas present for the baby, I haven't really had a chance to play with them until now.


LOOK. It's felt food. I got the whole set...it's got all sorts of fruits and veggies, breakfast food, snack food, sandwiches, pasta, and even a little pita pocket! OMG, is it cute! My favorite is the butter with the little wrapper that peels off. Evren opened the box on Christmas morning and the first thing he did was reach in, grab a cookie, and try to take a bite. The look on his face when he got a mouthful of felt instead of chocolate was priceless! I put a little plastic plate and some baby forks in the bag with the play food, thinking we'd pretend restaurant, but I think he's a little too young for that. When I put the food on the plate, he does the same thing he does with his real food. Flings it across the room. He'll get it eventually (I hope!).


Check out this shop for more cutie patootie kid's stuff: http://www.thelittlelovebug.etsy.com/ Jocelyn is super sweet too...you'll love her!

1 comment:

Faune said...

oh these are too cute!!! i love the butter!