Monday, November 17, 2008

Mailbox Monday

Today's feature is something I got in my mailbox earlier in the summer...




I love all things British, including my dear husband, and London is my second home. So when I saw the lovely coin jewelry in La Petit Fleur's shop, I thought it would be a fantastic way to turn some of the coins I brought back from my trips to the UK into a beautiful wearable keepsake!



So, I sent my coins off to Cleveland, and what I got was a set of earrings and a pendant for both my daughter and I. They are GORGEOUS. I wear them all the time, and I have gotten bajillions of compliments on them!



See?







Visit La Petit Fleur here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5043650 She's got so much beautiful, well-made jewelry...she's a definite favorite of mine!

No comments: