Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This time, I mean it.

I WILL keep up with this blog.

STOP LAUGHING!

No, really, I will. I love the idea of supporting independent artists and craftspeople, and I am sure that, aside from buying all their stuff, blogging is the best way to turn heads in Etsy's direction.

Here is my idea:

I want to make this an Etsy blog with a little bit of my own personal stuff thrown in, and I think I found a routine to balance it out and keep me on track. I'm having...

Mailbox Mondays - This is where I will post about Etsy orders I have received myself. Since I'm not made of money, some Mondays may be about things I *wish* were in my mailbox.

Take-a-Look Tuesdays - On Tuesdays, I'll be asking you to take a look at what I've been working on in my shop. There will be a little extra thrown in there too...maybe a giveaway or a discount code...you'll have to take a look and see!

Whatever Wednesdays - My freebie day where I get to post about whatever I wanna post about. It may be more Etsy stuff, a book review, a recipe, and rambling post about my day (bet you can't wait for that), or a huge, obnoxious rant (I'm sooooo good at those).

Three Minis on Thursday - I'll be posting three minis from various Etsy shops!

Family Fridays - I get to post about my favorite subject...my family. *hearts and twinkle stars*

So there we have it! If you're an Etsy shop owner, or an independent artist that sells wares off Etsy, I would love to include you in some of my postings. Keep an eye out on my blog, email me, or post comments letting me know you'd like to be considered for a feature.

No comments: